ProtoCall offers a great benefits package!
ProtoCall offers a full range of employee benefits based on hours worked. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K (full-time only), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Adoption Expense match, and Employee Assistance Services. Employees working 24 hrs/week or more accrue Planned Time Off (PTO). PTO is accrued at a rate of 24 days per year for full time employees (pro-rated for part-time employees). This accrual rate increases 16 hrs (2 days) after each anniversary of hire date up to a maximum of 240 hours or 30 days per year. There is a quarterly PTO payout option for hourly employees.
ProtoCall offers medical insurance plans and dental plans. Plans vary depending on location of employment. Plans become effective the first day of the month following a 60-day anniversary.
For full-time employees (working 32 hours per week or more): the employee pays a small percentage of the monthly premium, determined annually and dependent on accrued tenure. ProtoCall pays the remainder. ProtoCall also pays 50% of dependent premiums for covered family members under ProtoCall health plans.
For employees working between 24 and 31 hours per week: ProtoCall pays 50% of the monthly premium.
- For Portland, Oregon employees: A choice of two medical insurance plans, both offered through Kaiser Permanente. Employees may choose to have medical treatment fully through Kaiser, or from a doctor of choice. The latter plan has a slightly higher monthly premium, and higher co-pays. For Grandville, Michigan employees: coverage is through BlueCare Network. For Albuquerque, New Mexico employees: medical coverage is offered through Kaiser through a PPO.
- For Portland, Oregon employees: A choice of two dental insurance plans, both offered through ODS. Employees may choose Willamette Dental Group or a dentist of choice. For Grandville, Michigan and Albuquerque, New Mexico coverage is through ODS as well with the Delta Dental Network.
- Vision coverage is available through both medical plans.
- ProtoCall offers medical (which includes vision) and dental plans to eligible employees after the first 60 days of employment.
- A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is available. Employees may allot from their payroll a specified, pre-tax amount that may be used for medical, transportation, or childcare expenses.
- A $10,000 Life Insurance policy is offered to employees working 32 hours per week or more.
- Long Term Disability Insurance offered to employees working 32 hours per week or more.
- A 401K Retirement plan through Principal Financial Group is available to all employees, after a 6 month waiting period. Up to 6% of annual salary deposit is matched at 50% by ProtoCall. ProtoCall matches up to 6% of wages to an employee’s 401K.
- Adoption expenses are matched up to $3000.
- Credit Union Membership is available through Point West Credit Union.
- EAP Assistance is offered through Reliant Behavioral Health.
- All employees are encouraged to attend periodic in-house training offered on clinical and workplace topics.
- Employees working 24 hrs/week or more accrue Planned Time Off (PTO). PTO is accrued at a rate of 24 days per year (for full-time employees) or a pro-rate of that (for part-time employees). This accrual rate increases 16 hrs (2 days) after each anniversary of hire date up to a maximum of 240 hours or 30 days per year.
- There is a quarterly PTO Payout Option for hourly employees.